Group Feedback #2

    Today was the second group feedback session in class! As I previously mentioned, the first feedback helped me immensely and even gave me the main portion of my opening. However, most projects are almost completed since they are due in about a week. This session was more about the blogs than anything else and discussing some minor tweaks in projects that can still be changed because the filming will be difficult to adjust at this time. We began with the people that chose to create a magazine. We shared our thoughts and then moved on to the film openings. Once it was my turn, I only had my blog to show because I did not bring my computer (most people did not) so did not have the filming. However, I was able to show some clips and photographs I had on my cell phone.
    I began with my blogs. I shared a couple of posts with the group and was thrilled with the responses. I have put a ton of work on this project and they truly believed that my blogs portrayed that. They said that the research is clear and that I was able to fully explain every little detail and why it is the way it is. I could not have heard any better news. No one gave me any changes to make. I am always looking for some constructive criticism so I was hoping to receive some, but it turned out that everyone enjoyed it, so I cannot complain. The main topic that kept arising was my partner leaving, but I shared that I did not let it stop me and that I have remained on track.
    Most of the randomly chosen group that I was with had magazines, so I did not have much to compare my project to. But, I was still able to see the other blogs and search for little things that would make mine better. I will make the necessary changes to improve the background and settings for the best, easiest-to-use display. Since my entire project has been based on horror and overall “creepy” research, I want to make sure that my blog portrays that through dark colors and a more plain, mysterious look. Overall, this feedback session helped me in confirming that my hard work has not been for nothing, so I would say I was pretty happy in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming Day!

The Look