The End of the Road

    Wow. This is it. I am turning in my project next week and could not be more thrilled. I have to be honest. When I first heard about this assignment, I was not happy. It seemed like it would be extremely difficult and time consuming, which it was, but now I see that all of it was for a reason. The blogs were the main reason for my staying on track. Since they did not allow any room for procrastination, I never forgot about this project and worked on it constantly.
    I am eternally grateful for everyone that has helped me on my film. To my entire family in Argentina for getting me the supplies I needed and allowing me to use their home. To my friends who took the time to listen to my endless speeches and talks about this project (I think I drove a couple of them crazy). To my brother for automatically saying yes to being in my film when I was unable to get the original actor. To my teacher for making sure I stayed on track with my project. But most of all, I will never forget the help my father has given me throughout this project. He listened to me as I annoyed him every single day with different ideas and changes I wanted made to perfect my opening. He let me borrow all of his horror books and props. He helped me set up the room (which was no easy task). He recorded the entire opening (taking several hours out of his vacation to help me) when my partner left me and I was alone. He gave me tips (he graduated as a cinema director) and taught me some things that I will continue to use next year. I could not have completed this opening without the most amazing person and appreciate and love him endlessly.
    I am thrilled with the outcome of my project and hope everyone loves it as much as I do. It has definitely been one of the most time consuming and work packed journeys I have embarked on, but I could not possibly be more content. I would not have preferred this any other way, including the difficult obstacles I had to overcome, because they all taught me something new that I will never forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming Day!

The Look

Group Feedback #2